- Description: Iron based oxygen absorber
- Size: 150 CC
- Main Ingredient: Iron powder, active carbon powder, salt, calcium hydroxide, diatomite granule and water.
- Packaging Material: PET/paper/PE film
- Dimension: 40 x 60 (mm x mm) (+/- 2 mm)
- Shape: Rectangular loose sachet
- Direct Food Contact: Allowed. It is in compliance with US Code of Federal Regulations Title 21, CFR 170-199, sections 174.5 and 175.3
- Number of Sachet: 100 sachets per bag
- Material: PE / Nylon film
- Number of sachet: 100 sachets @ 20 packs = 2,000 sachets/per carton
- Marking: Product name, Batch No. and Quantity
- Guarantee (Oxygen Absorption):
Each sachet absorbs more than 150/cc of oxygen within 48 hours under room temperature (20 ºC).
Compliance to the US Code of Federal Regulations.
1. Must confirm vacuum condition of the master bag. If it is no longer in vacuum condition, the product in the bag should be treated as expired and discarded.
2. The sachets in the master bag must be used within 80 minutes after the master bag is open.
1. The product should not be exposed to direct sunlight during storage.
2. The product should be kept in a temperature between 5 ºC to 30 ºC.
18 months from the date of shipment.